We care about the health of the our people and our environment
We are now officially living wage certified. The Living Wage has emerged as a response to growing poverty and inequality in New Zealand. We believe its an important step for businesses to play their part in addressing this inequality.
The Living Wage concept reflects the basic expenses of employees and their families. It is calculated independently each year by the New Zealand Family Centre Social Policy Unit, and reflects the lowest wage an employee or contractor can be paid throughout your organisation. We are proud to part of this club.
Plastic pollution and the waste crisis we all face means we all need to do a little more towards positive change for our planet and the species in it. Traditional linear economies have created huge resource wastage along with land and water degradation. As a business we are aware, that we contribute to this issue. Therefore we believe it is our responsibility to strive for best practice.
- We have a 'Bottle Return & Re-use Scheme'
- We actively seek waste minimisation
- We compost 100% herb and organic matter
- Our dispatch is 100% plastic free
- Our labels are printed on Rocktak- a calcium carbonate byproduct and a more environmental choice than standard synthetic labels
- We do waste audits to see where we can do better
- Wild Harvesting has a low impact as we are sourcing herbs that are in abundance as nature intended them, and without packaging