Medicinal Vinegar's- Firecider and Switchel 200 ml
Wild Dispensary brings you the medicinal vinegar range in a gift pack - the perfect gift for the festive season. This gift-pack deal saves you more than 20% off normal retail.
These medicinal vinegar's are health tonics with both digestive and immune supporting functions.
Enjoy neat, diluted with hot or cold water or as salad dressings.
Wild Dispensary Fire Cider
Wild Dispensary’s Fire Cider is a spicy, pungent, immune boosting, apple cider vinegar-based tonic. It has a kick!
Our Fire Cider is inspired by Rosemary Gladstar’s 1970s recipe which she adapted from an old European gypsy formula. To add an Aotearoa/New Zealand signature we have infused our Fire Cider recipe with wild-crafted New Zealand medicinal herbs. Fire Cider is a powerful, enlivening tonic which can be used to help promote healthy gut bacteria - a natural probiotic. What makes Fire Cider so effective?
- Horseradish - the star of the tonic. Traditionally used for its antibacterial properties
- Cayenne pepper -adds heat and accelerates your metabolism
- Ginger -traditionally used to aid digestion and provide warmth
- Turmeric - well-known as an anti-inflammatory
- Garlic, onion, thyme, rosemary, oregano, parsley and bay leaves – all traditionally used as antioxidants
- Usnea - traditionally used for upper respiratory and lung infection
- Kawakawa - traditionally used by Māori to support the body when under stress
Wild Dispensary Switchel
A switchel is a concentrated uplifting energy tonic, slightly sour, with a hint of sweet and is often referred to as one of the original electrolyte tonics. We have based Wild Dispensary’s Switchel on an 17th century recipe drunk by haymakers as a replenishing tonic after a day in the field of hard physical labour.
Our Switchel combines Otago elderberries, fresh ginger root, mānuka leaves and flowers which are infused for several weeks in raw organic apple cider vinegar and raw Dunedin honey.
Enjoy our Switchel as a morning probiotic, an afternoon pick-me-up, or as an after-activity rehydration drink
This product is handmade and natural - please shake well before use.
Contains no added: wheat, soy, gluten, yeast, dairy, and
no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Advice: Always read the label and use only as directed. Seek medical advice if symptoms persist. If symptoms persists, please see your health professional.
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.