Fire Cider 200 ml
Wild Dispensary Fire Cider
Wild Dispensary’s Fire Cider is a spicy, pungent, immune boosting, apple cider vinegar-based tonic. It has a kick!
Excellent support for:
- Digestion and gut health
Our Fire Cider is inspired by Rosemary Gladstar’s 1970s recipe which she adapted from an old European gypsy formula. To add an Aotearoa/New Zealand signature we have infused our Fire Cider recipe with wild-crafted New Zealand medicinal herbs. Fire Cider is a powerful, enlivening tonic which can be used to help promote healthy gut bacteria - a natural probiotic. What makes Fire Cider so effective?
- Horseradish - the star of the tonic. Traditionally used for its antibacterial properties
- Cayenne pepper -adds heat and accelerates your metabolism
- Ginger -traditionally used to aid digestion and provide warmth
- Turmeric - well-known as an anti-inflammatory
- Garlic, onion, thyme, rosemary, oregano, parsley and bay leaves – all traditionally used as antioxidants
- Usnea - traditionally used for upper respiratory and lung infection
- Kawakawa - traditionally used by Māori to support the body when under stress
raw organic apple cider vinegar with the Mother, organic horseradish, fresh root ginger, turmeric, cayenne pepper, garlic, onion, usnea, thyme, rose hips, rosemary, oregano, parsley, wild apple, carrot, white pepper, Marlborough sea salt, mustard seeds, bay leaves, kawakawa leaves, fresh organic orange, Dunedin honey
Contains no added: wheat, soy, gluten, yeast, dairy, and
no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Usnea filipendula - courtesy of Bernd Haynold - Creative Commons Attribution - ShareAlike License
Dilute 5ml (child) or up to 10ml (adult) with hot or cold water.
Max dose- 5 x daily dose
For the brave, take neat as a ‘wellness shot’
Let thy food be thy medicine and add to salads, roast vegetables or steamed greens.
If unwell increase to 5 ml – 10 ml every 3-4 hours (max dose 5 x daily dose).
This product is handmade and natural - please shake well before use.
Advice: Always read the label and use only as directed. Seek medical advice if symptoms persist. If symptoms persists, please see your health professional.
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.