Fire Cider 200 ml
Wild Dispensary Fire Cider
Wild Dispensary’s Fire Cider is a spicy, pungent, immune boosting, apple cider vinegar-based tonic. It has a kick!
Excellent support for:
- Digestion and gut health
Our Fire Cider is inspired by Rosemary Gladstar’s 1970s recipe which she adapted from an old European gypsy formula. To add an Aotearoa/New Zealand signature we have infused our Fire Cider recipe with wild-crafted New Zealand medicinal herbs. Fire Cider is a powerful, enlivening tonic which can be used to help promote healthy gut bacteria - a natural probiotic. What makes Fire Cider so effective?
- Horseradish - the star of the tonic. Traditionally used for its antibacterial properties
- Cayenne pepper -adds heat and accelerates your metabolism
- Ginger -traditionally used to aid digestion and provide warmth
- Turmeric - well-known as an anti-inflammatory
- Garlic, onion, thyme, rosemary, oregano, parsley and bay leaves – all traditionally used as antioxidants
- Usnea - traditionally used for upper respiratory and lung infection
- Kawakawa - traditionally used by Māori to support the body when under stress
Active Ingredients in each 5ml dose:
°NZ Oranges 1.5mg
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) 1.125g
°Onion T.E fresh root 555mg
^ Rosehips 425mg
Cayenne Chilli 100mg
^ Thyme 62.5mg
°Mustard seeds 62.5mg
White pepper 55mg
^ Kawakawa 37.5mg
^ Horopito 5mg
^ Usnea 5mg
°Bay leaf 5mg
°Certified Organic, ^ Wild Harvested
Organic raw apple cider vinegar, Otago honey and sea salt.
Contains no added:
Sugar, gluten, corn, soy, yeast, dairy, and no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Dilute 5ml (child) or up to 10ml (adult) with hot or cold water.
Max dose- 5 x daily dose
For the brave, take neat as a ‘wellness shot’
Let thy food be thy medicine and add to salads, roast vegetables or steamed greens.
If unwell increase to 5 ml – 10 ml every 3-4 hours (max dose 5 x daily dose).
This product is handmade and natural - please shake well before use.
Advice: Always read the label and use only as directed. Seek medical advice if symptoms persist. If symptoms persists, please see your health professional.
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.