Defence Throat Spray 30 ml
Wild Dispensary Defence Throat Spray
Wild Dispensary’s Defence Throat Spray combines herbs that have been used traditionally to ease and comfort a sore throat.
- Sage - traditionally used as a remedy for inflammations of the mouth, gums, throat and tonsils
- Propolis - a natural bee product. Recent scientific research highlights the powerful antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties of propolis. We source our propolis from a Dunedin beekeeper
- Kawakawa – traditionally used by Māori to support the body when under stress
- Wild Central Otago thyme - used to ease throats for thousands of years and used for its antiseptic qualities
- Cloves - traditionally used for its antiseptic and mild aesthetic properties
- Cinnamon, peppermint and orange peel provide freshness to the formula, rounding off a great tasting and effective natural product. Honey bee on clover
Thyme, sage, kawakawa, propolis cloves, cinnamon, and peppermint
Also contains- vegetable glycerin and ethanol
Contains no added: wheat, soy, gluten, yeast, dairy, and
no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Adults - 4 pumps in the mouth/throat every 1-2 hours
Child (2-12 yrs)- 2 pumps into mouth/throat every 1-2 hours
Max dose- up to 10 times 4 pumps daily (Adults) and 10 times 2 pumps (Child)
Sage (Salvia officinalis)
This product is handmade and natural - please shake well before use.
Advice: Always read the label and use only as directed. Seek medical advice if symptoms persist. If symptoms persists, please see your health professional.
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.