Defence Elixir SORRY SOLD OUT back in early summer after thyme has flowered
Wild Dispensary’s Defence Elixir is a powerful first response for immune support. Thyme and propolis are the key ingredients.
- Thyme - used for thousands of years as an immune enhancer and also as a natural antibiotic
- Propolis -for thousands of years propolis has played an important role in preventative healthcare. Recent scientific research highlights the powerful antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties of propolis
- Olive leaf – traditionally used to support respiratory tract health
- Horehound – traditionally used as an expectorant
- Kawakawa – traditionally used by Māori to support the body when under stress
- Elderflower – traditionally used to fortify the body against colds and flus.
Thyme growing wild in Central Otago, New Zealand
Thyme, horehound, elderflower, kawakawa, propolis, olive leaf, orange, anise, peppermint, spring water, vegetable glycerin, ethanol
Adults: 15 drops
Children 5-12 years: 5 to 10 drops
When unwell up to 5 x daily.