Defence Elixir- 100ml
Wild Dispensary’s Vira Defence Elixir is a powerful first response for immune support. Thyme and propolis are the key ingredients.
- Thyme - used for thousands of years as an immune enhancer and also as a natural antibiotic
- Propolis -for thousands of years propolis has played an important role in preventative healthcare. Recent scientific research highlights the powerful antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties of propolis
- Olive leaf – traditionally used to support respiratory tract health
- Horehound – traditionally used as an expectorant
- Kawakawa – traditionally used by Māori to support the body when under stress
- Elderflower – traditionally used to fortify the body against colds and flus.
Thyme growing wild in Central Otago, New Zealand
Active Ingredients in each 1ml dose (20 drops):
^ Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) T.E fresh leaf 160mg
^ Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) T.E fresh leaf 8mg
^ Kawakawa (Macropiper excelsum) T.E fresh leaf 8mg
Olive leaf (Olea europea) T.E fresh leaf 8mg
^ Horehound (Marribum vulgare) T.E fresh leaf 8mg
Propolis T.E 8mg
°Certified Organic, ^ Wild Harvested, T.E (Tincture Equivalent)
Non-palm vegetable glycerin, spring water, ethanol (15%) and aniseed oil, peppermint oil and orange oil.
Contains no added:
Sugar, gluten, yeast, dairy, and no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)
Adults: 15 drops -max dose 5 x daily
Children 5-12 years: 5 to 10 drops -max dose 5 x daily
When unwell up to 5 x daily.
This product is handmade and natural - please shake well before use.
Advice: Always read the label and use only as directed. Seek medical advice if symptoms persist. If symptoms persists, please see your health professional.
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.