Defence Elixir- 100ml
Wild Dispensary’s Defence Elixir is a powerful first response for immune support. Thyme and propolis are the key ingredients.
- Thyme - used for thousands of years as an immune enhancer and also as a natural antibiotic
- Propolis -for thousands of years propolis has played an important role in preventative healthcare. Recent scientific research highlights the powerful antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties of propolis
- Olive leaf – traditionally used to support respiratory tract health
- Horehound – traditionally used as an expectorant
- Kawakawa – traditionally used by Māori to support the body when under stress
- Elderflower – traditionally used to fortify the body against colds and flus.
Thyme growing wild in Central Otago, New Zealand
Thyme, horehound, elderflower, kawakawa, propolis, olive leaf, orange, anise, and peppermint.
Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)
Also contains- spring water, vegetable glycerin, ethanol
Contains no added: wheat, soy, gluten, yeast, dairy, and
no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Adults: 15 drops -max dose 5 x daily
Children 5-12 years: 5 to 10 drops -max dose 5 x daily
When unwell up to 5 x daily.
This product is handmade and natural - please shake well before use.
Advice: Always read the label and use only as directed. Seek medical advice if symptoms persist. If symptoms persists, please see your health professional.
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.